IS IT POSSIBLE TO PICK UP THE SENSOR AFTER INSTALLATION FOR REPLACEMENT OR MAINTENANCE ?
Sensors are easily picked up by a core drill under the asphalt. If it is operated same as quick guide there will be no damage on sensor and case. The required time is just 10 minutes.
• HOW MUCH DEPTH IS NEEDED TO INSTALL THE SENSOR?
The above surface of the sensor should be lower for 20mm from asphalt surface.
• HOW LONG DOES SENSOR INSTALLATION TAKE?
Approximately 10 minutes
• HOW MUCH IS SENSOR ACCURACY COMPARING TO INDUCTIVE LOOP?
Due to sensor spot operation, it is more efficient than Inductive Loop in counting and has less under counting
• IS SENSOR BATTERY CHARGEABLE?
• HOW MUCH IS BATTERY LIFE TIME?
It is 5 to 10 years under operation.
• DOES SENSOR NEED TO BE CALIBRATED?
It has Self calibration mode but there is an option for manually calibration
• IS THERE ANY DEVICE DUE TO CONNECT TO SENSORS AND WIRELESS NETWORK IN INTERSECTION TO OPERATION MONITORING?
A simple device is delivered to installer and by one laptop and specific software; the user can easily connect to sensor network in each application from road side and operate all adjustments.
• HOW LONG DOES SENSOR FIRMWARE UPGRADING TAKE?
Firmware upgrading is implemented by design device Vsense OAD next to the system and it takes just 10 minutes for each sensor.
• DOES VSENSE NETWORK OPERATION FREQUENCY NEED ANY SPECIAL PERMISSION?
• WHAT ARE THE VSENSE ADVANTAGES TO RADAR AND IMAGE PROCESSING?
High accuracy especially in heavy traffic, resistant to different climate situation, acceptable price, high reliability, low damage rate and component wireless connection
• WHAT ARE VSENSE ADVANTAGES TO INDUCTIVE LOOP?
Same or higher accuracy, faster and easier installation, more reliable, environment protection, wireless connection and lower installation cost are the system advantages
• WHAT ARE OTHER APPLICATIONS CONSIDERED FOR VSENSE SENSOR?
Some application such as red light passing, travel timing estimation and etc
• WHAT ARE REQUIRED EQUIPMENTS FOR INSTALLATION?
2KW drill for 4inch bit and a light electrical picker.
• IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE SOLAR PANEL AS POWER SUPPLIER?
Yes. By 5-10w, 12v-6A battery and its charger you can provide a reliable power supply for AP and Repeater.
• WHAT IS THE PURCHASE PROCESS?
First of all you should send the required application and installation details (GPS) to receive the quotation.